Friday, January 6, 2012

Check, check, check!

When people are faced in difficulties, they usually realize or know something important. It's the same as my cse. When I was 12 years old, I encountered with predicament and I had a valuable lesson.

When I was fifth grades, this situation was happened. In March, after school, my teacher asked me to decorate the notice board because I like decorating and making something, and I am good at it. I forgot to check my schedule, and I thought I don't have any schedule after studying. Therefore, I and my friends participated to help my teacher. We made animals by folding papers, writing some words, etc.

After about one hour, my phone rang. I received the call and it was my guitar teacher. I realized that I have a guitar lesson after school, and I ran to my house immediaely. I thought I was fast, but my teacher waited for me over 30 minutes. I was realy sorry to him, and I realized that I always have to check my schedule. Now, I always check schedule, and rarely have some mistakes.




썸네일

1 comment:

  1. Betty,
    Good narrative, but I felt like you were in a hurry to finish you story. I would have loved to read more action and description as to how you learned your lesson of always checking your schedule. Including details on how missing your guitar lesson made you realise the importance of always checking your schedule would have helped your story become more interesting. In addition, please watch out for simple grammatical errors like past tense. Otherwise, your essay was not bad.

    ReplyDelete